Pursuant to Art. 8 Sec. 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on Rendering Electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422), E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. with its registered office in Suchy Las, hereinafter referred to as E-R2, hereby publishes Regulations for the Newsletter:
FREE NEWSLETTER REGULATIONS
- The free newsletter service is rendered by E-R2 pursuant to principles defined in these Regulations. Prior to accepting the newsletter service, one should read these Regulations carefully.
- To use the service, it is required to have a computer with an Internet access, a web browser, and an active and correctly configured electronic mail.
- The Newsletter is a free of charge service to inform users about promotions, competitions, events, news and collections of E-R2 by periodical distribution by way of an electronic mail of information selected by the editorial team.
- The subscription to the Newsletter is done by entering the e-mail address used by the User into the form provided by E-R2 on its website. Upon subscribing to the Newsletter, the User expresses their consent to receive the free Newsletter.
- E-R2 shall not disclose the provided e-mail addresses to any third persons or entities
- At any time, the User may resign from the Newsletter service. The subscription can be cancelled by clicking the “Resignation” link, which can be found at the bottom of each letter sent by electronic mail.
- The removal of the User’s e-mail address from the Newsletter address database shall be done immediately and shall be confirmed with a relevant notification.
- By subscribing to the Newsletter, the Customer expresses their consent that via the newsletter E-R2 may send to the User’s e-mail address advertisements and/or commercial information as defined by the Act of July18, 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422).
- E-R2 reserves the right to remove the e-mail address of a User who has violated these Regulations or the law binding in the Republic of Poland, or undertakes activities interfering the undisturbed usage of the service by other users or supplies illegal information.